Capability Track Learning Objectives:
At the end of this course, the student will gain competencies to:
• Learn the concepts of Service Management as a Practice
• Understand the Service Lifecycle at the core of ITIL
• Be confident in the general concepts, definitions, key principles and models of ITIL
• Understand how the Service Management processes and functions contribute to the Service Lifecycle and be able to explain the objectives, scope, concepts, activities, key metrics (KPIs), roles and challenges for all the ITIL processes
• Learn how technology enables the Service Lifecycle and how other complimentary guidance aligns with ITIL
• Understand implementation considerations
• Learn the activities, methods, and functions used in each of the Lifecycle processes
• Understand the application of the processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
• Learn how to measure performance
• Understand technology and implementation requirements
• Understand the challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks involved in implementing and improving Service Management
• Innovation in Design: Innovative use of online self--learning for the theoretical components of the
course allows students to study in their own time, at their own pace. Apart from online self-learning,
students receive an e-reader/iPad or electronic document with the Reference Materials for the course, eliminating the need to print hundreds of pages of paper.
• Intense Group Experience: Spending 12 intensive days in a classroom with a select group of peers
results in vast knowledge and experience sharing, and forms the basis for long-..lasting relationships.
• Access to an Expert Community: After completing the program, participants gain access to a
select community of ITIL Experts, allowing them to join a continuous learning program.
What is required before students can join this program:
• Basic IT literacy and around 2 years’ IT experience is highly desirable.
• ITIL Foundation Certificate (holders of the Foundation Certificate from an earlier ITIL version, must pass the current ITIL Foundation exam before attending this course).
• Before starting the Managing Across the Lifecycle component of the program all Capability Exams
should have been successfully completed.
The ITpreneurs ITIL Expert Program is an innovative training curriculum that combines all of the ITIL
Intermediates certification and Managing Across the Lifecycle into one integrated package, and allows IT
professionals to quickly advance from the Foundation level to the most sought-after qualification in the ITdomain – ITIL Expert. The Capability Track is for those who are involved in executing and improving existingITIL processes in an organization such as the Process Manager, Operational Staff, Process Consultant andIT Practitioner. This course enables students to achieve a better understanding of the Service Lifecycle andthe processes associated with all the Capability modules: Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO),Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA), Operational Support & Analysis (OSA), and Release, Control, &Validation (RCV). After completing the Capability courses, students will participate in the Managing Acrossthe Lifecycle (MALC) course.
Audience for the Capability Track:
IT professionals who could be IT managers or consultants looking to use the breadth of the ITIL framework and developing a proper understanding of the key functions and processes of ITIL. Participants will have the opportunity to obtain the ITIL Expert Level, based on the Intermediate Capability stream followed by MALC.
برای دانلود بروشور ( Fact Sheet ) دوره کلیک کنید